Website CapstoneRx Capstone
Seeking qualified Rehabilitation Therapy Physical Therapy Assistant to work at top-tier healthcare facilities on a Travel position.
- Ability to work Days shifts
Benefits of Working with Capstone Healthcare Staffing:
- Get started quickly! Pick up your first assignment within 48 hours of contacting us!
- Payment issue weekly w/ online access
- Health benefits eligibility
- 24/7 support from our experienced staff
- Referral Bonus Program
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Rehabilitation Therapy
- BLS/CPR Certificate
- Current Rehabilitation Therapy License
- Reliable transportation and high integrity
- Flexible with the ability to thrive in fast pace environment and gracefully navigate change
- Dedication to building rapport with patients, coworkers, and supervisors
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
Capstone Healthcare Staffing company is a healthcare staffing company focused on placing nurses to top healthcare facilities. We are a family business celebrating our 21st anniversary and believe in doing the right things the right way. We pride ourselves on our unrelenting commitment to customer service and on providing a quick and efficient process, empowering you to provide care to those who need it most. It is our job to ensure you really love yours. We have many opportunities available, and we want you to become a part of the team.