1415 Troup Highway Tyler, Texas 75701
Flexible Schedule | All Shifts | Extra Income
Capstone Healthcare Staffing is seeking Respiratory Therapists in Tyler, TX who are looking for extra income. We partner with the best patient-centered healthcare providers in East Texas to fill shifts when patient census is high or full time therapists are unable to work. When you become part of the Capstone team, you will enjoy highly competitive pay, benefits (including health insurance) and referral bonuses. Capstone is the only Joint Commission certified staffing agency in East Texas so you never have to worry about quality or dedication. Apply today to begin work tomorrow!
- Texas Respiratory Therapist License
- 1 year inpatient respiratory experience
- Current BLS, ACLS, CPR and Immunizations
- Evaluates effects of respiratory therapy treatment plan by observing, noting, and evaluating patient' s progress.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performing testing to assist in diagnosis, treatment, and research
You work when you want to work
Day shift, night shift, weekday, weekend
Compensation is Highly Competitive, depending on experience