Dallas, TX 75230
Flexible Schedule | All Shifts | Extra Income
Capstone Healthcare Staffing is seeking Respiratory Therapists in Dallas-Fort Worth area who are looking for extra income. We partner with the best patient-centered healthcare providers to fill shifts when patient census is high or full-time nurses are unable to work. When you become part of the Capstone team, you will enjoy highly competitive pay, benefits (including health insurance) and referral bonuses. Apply today to begin work tomorrow!
- Must have current Texas Certification/Registration
- 1 years Respiratory Therapist Hospital experience
- At least 1-year current hospital experience
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS and Immunizations
- Evaluates effects of respiratory therapy treatment plan by observing, noting, and evaluating patient' s progress.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performing testing to assist in diagnosis, treatment, and research
You work when you want to work
Day shift, night shift, weekday, weekend
Compensation is Highly Competitive, depending on experience