Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT)
1415 Troup Highway Tyler, TX 75701
Currently looking for an experienced Respiratory Therapist to fill per diem opening with a company located in Tyler, TX. Interested candidates should have 1 year of Respiratory Therapist experience and hold an active license or certification.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT)
- Interview and examine patients with breathingor cardiopulmonary disorders
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans
- Perform diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT)
- 1 year of Respiratory Therapist experience required
- Active RT License or Certification
- BLS, TB, MMR, Varicella, Tdap, HepB and Flu certifications
Compensation for the Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT)
The starting salary for this position is $28.00 per hour.