Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) | PRN | Extra Income
1415 Troup Highway Mesquite, TX 75150
Capstone Healthcare Staffing is seeking experienced Med/Surg Registered Nurses to fill per diem openings with facilities located in DFW. Interested candidates should have 1 year of Med Surg or LTAC experience and hold an active Texas (or compact) license.
Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
- Evaluate assigned patients and plan, implement and document nursing care.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Perform various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
Requirements of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1 year of Med Surg or LTAC experience required
- Active Texas (or compact) License
- BLS, TB, MMR, Varicella, Tdap, HepB and Flu certifications
Compensation for the Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
The starting salary for this position is $38.00 per hour.