Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) | PRN | Extra Income
1415 Troup Highway Tyler, TX 75701
Capstone Healthcare Staffing seeks Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurses to fill per diem openings with facilities in East Texas. Interested candidates should have 1 year of Med/Surg experience and hold an active Texas (or compact) license.
Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Planning and managing patient care according to each patient’ s needs
- Interviewing patients and recording their medical history
- Obtaining patient vital signs and escorting patients to their rooms
- Administering injections of medications
- Verifying that patient charts are updated promptly and accurately
- Observing and recording patients’ conditions and reactions to medications and treatments
Requirements of the Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- 1 year of Med/Surg experience required
- Active Texas (or compact) License
- BLS, TB, MMR, Varicella, Tdap, HepB and Flu certifications
Compensation for the Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
The starting salary for this position is $22.00 per hour.