Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | PRN | Extra Income
1415 Troup Highway Lufkin, TX 75901
Capstone Healthcare Staffing is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to fill per diem openings in Deep East Texas. Interested candidates should have 1 year of Certified Nursing Assistant experience and hold an active certificate.
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Taking patients' temperature, blood pressure and other vital signs
- Answering patient calls
- Documenting patients' health issues and report to nurses
- Feeding patients, measuring and recording their food and liquid intake
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- 1 year of CNA experience required
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- BLS, TB, MMR, Varicella, Tdap, HepB and Flu certifications
Compensation for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
The starting salary for this position is $12.00 per hour.